Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Readers' Corner: My Must-Try Liquid Eyeliners

Great Wednesday AMW friends!
One of the most asked question on my "Ask Me" page is the topic of liquid liner!  A lot of you love the effect of liquid liner but felt the need to know which liquid liner is good plus works on our humid weather!

In today's readers' corner, I have picked my top 4 liners that I use (to date).  I alternate these liners depending on my mood and so far, these liners have done a great job and because of that, they deserve a huge applause because I finished them all up! 


Left to right: (please click product name for past reviews)

  • Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - I highly recommend this eyeliner to first time liquid-liner users.  Why?  Because of its stiff brush that makes it easier to control.  The effect will always be thicker than soft bristled eyeliner brush and light hand application will always be highly recommended!
  • K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner Waterproof - A great liner for someone who can't seem to control the amount of product you want to dispense.  The K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner Waterproof dispenses perfect amount of liner every time.  The brush is perfectly shaped making it easy to create the liner shape you want whether thick or thin.
  • Maybelline HyperSharp Liner - Another wonderful liquid liner that dispenses product by itself.  The brush is very thin and precise so I prefer to pick this up if I want a very thin liner that goes very close to my lash line.  Also tested its waterproof, smudge-proof ability and it passed!  Great job for a drugstore brand!
  • Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner - This was actually one of the first "click type" liquid liner that I got and it takes some practice to finally get the hang of it!  What I love about this brand is the availability of different shades and it has a black colored base making the colors look not-black yet black (confusing) at the same time!  This product is also tested to stay on your lids the whole day unless you rub your eyes.  It may disappear but never smudge!
So far, that's my simplest list as of the moment as I base it on products that I personally use!  These liners are also recommended even as professional makeup artist but I prefer to use liquid liners for myself for hygiene reasons.

Can you add more of the "Must-Try Liquid Eyeliners" list?
Tell us the brand (and price if possible) and your experience using it!

Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook 
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter 
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar