Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Red Lipstick



The beautiful, Sarah let me paint her face once again and I really like this look on her.
I wanted to do a sophisticated yet modern makeup with the main idea being flawless skin with an eye catching colour on the lips since she has full lips she can pull this look off easily.

Bold red lips look great on her pale skin contrasting her hair and eyes, and a thin winged eyeliner makes her eyes pop without drawing attention away from the lips.
I lightly filled in her eyebrows with a brown eyeshadow and gave them more of an arch.
I left blusher out for this one but I did use a very very light bronzer and dusted it over the edge of her cheek bones to define them slightly but looking very natural and barely visible.




 Foundation: Chanel Mat Lumiere (20clair)
Powder: MAC Studio Fix NC15
Eyes: Lancome Virtuose Mascara, Calvin Klein liquid eyeliner applied with lipliner brush.
Eyebrows: Bourjois mineral brown eyeshadow.
Lips: My all time favourite true red, Chanel Rouge Allure (#Pirate)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar