Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Holly Madison insures breasts for $1 million

Holly Madison insures breasts for $1 million
Holly Madison insures breasts for $1 million, Holly Madison has insured her breasts for $1 million, People reports. Madison, a former girlfriend of Hugh Hefner's and the star of E!'s Holly's World, took out the insurance policy with Lloyd's of London.
"I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she said. "I thought I'd cover my assets." Holly Madison insures breasts for $1 million,

Holly Madison on Hef's engagement: I hope he's making the right decision

Madison, 31, also performs in the Las Vegas production Peepshow. Holly Madison insures breasts, Holly Madison Insures Her Breasts for $1 Million, holly madison $1 million, celebrity insured body parts,

"I think they're getting the credit they deserve," she added. "They're my primary money makers right now."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar