Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC New York Haul

Before we get started, no I didn't go to New York, no I've never been and yes, I would like to go. A friend's mum went on a trip to NYC and asked if I'd like anything, of course I had a list...so I asked for a few things. Let me just tell you how good the exchange rate is, these things altogether if bought in the UK would cost £47. My friend's mum got them for $55, which here, is £35. I got £12 (nearly the price of one of these things) off, so happy!
Aneh-whay onto the hurl! 
I got a Pressed Pigment, a new lipstick (because I don't have enough already *sarcasm*), and a Select Cover-Up concealer because I'd already finished my Moisturecover one up. 

The Pressed Pigment is in Blonde Streak, it's so sparkly and is beautiful both wet and dry. My new lipstick is the famous Heroine, after my success with Dodgy Girl, I've really started to love purple lipstick. It's not something you see a lot in Surrey! 
Finally I decided on the Select Cover-Up concealer, Nikkie from NikkieTutorials on YouTube, has been raving about it for aaaaaages. It's the same one used on Angelina Jolie for Maleficent! I got the NW15 shade as it's the lightest. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar