Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mirabella | Colour Shine & Lip Definer | Review & Swatches



Hey Beauties!
Today I am reviewing lip gloss and lip liner from one of my favorite salon brands: Mirabella!
They have some of the prettiest lipstick and eyeshadow shades.
And starting in 2018 their products will be clean; free from parabens, gluten, talc, and lead.🧽


For today's post I'm reviewing Mirabella's Colour Shine lip gloss and Lip Definer lip liner 
(2021 Update: Although these items are now discontinued on Mirabella's site, they are still available on ebay and similar websites 👍) 





Lip Gloss





Name of Shade: Reckless
Color: Scarlet
Finish: Glossy
Formula: Gloss
Lasts for: 3-4 Hours
Drying: No
Sticky: Yes

Swatches



Pros: Glides on very smooth and is quite shiny. It tingles a bit when first applied and has the scent and taste of peppermint. The color is very sheer, nothing too intense. It last for the same duration as a typical lip gloss but fades to a nice hint of color.

Cons: As with most lip glosses, it is pretty sticky.


Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭑ ( 4 out of 5)
Would I Repurchase: Yes


Final Thoughts: A very lovely gloss with a nice hint of color. It's super shiny and very comfortable to wear. It comes in five shades, including this scarlet colored one, Reckless.



Lip Liner




Name of Shade: Tart
Color: Red
Finish: Matte
Formula: Crayon/Pencil
Smudges: No
Waxy: No
Lasts for: 7-8 Hours


Swatch


Pros: Applies easily, almost crayon-like, not too soft and not too waxy. It has a nice matte finish that is perfect for outlining lips or for covering them completely with a wash of red. It stays in place for hours without smudging. 👄

Cons: No real drawbacks on the liner


Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5 out of 5)
Would I Repurchase: Yes


Final Thoughts: A terrific liner that doubles as a lip stain. It's long lasting and pairs perfectly with any red lipstick or gloss. These liners come in six shades, including this one, Tart.



Better Together


For a complete lip look pair Colour Shine gloss with Definer lip liner.
Step 1: Outline your lips with liner and then color in the rest your lip.
Step 2: Apply Colour Shine gloss on top of matte liner for a full color, high shine appearance.




And that wraps up my thoughts on Mirabella's Color Shine & Lip Definer.
Excellent products from an excellent brand.
You can find their products on their website and at upscale salons. 
If you're in New York, my favorite salon that carries Mirabella is Allora Salon & Spa. Check it out 😀


Thank you for checking out my post, I hope you enjoyed it.
If you did, why not subscribe with email so you can stay up-to-date on all of my future posts 📧


ICYMI: Check out some of my other reviews & posts:



Thank you again for reading!

XOXO


Ultima Beauty




Want more makeup fun between blog posts? Check out my social media pages! 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Subscribe on YouTube

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar