Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Priceline Skincare Haul.




It's that time again! Priceline has been giving out free goody bags with over $400 value of free skincare products from participating brands when you spend over $69 -


Antipodes, Biore, Burts Bees, Avene, Bondi Sands, Dr. Lewinns, Innoxa, Pure Paw Paw, Lanolips, Model Co, Jergens, Laboratoire Pharmaceutique, Le Tan, Montagne Jeunesse, Nuxe, Physiogel, Rosken, Swisspers, Palmers, Essano, Sukin, Thursday Plantation, Formula 10.0.6, Key Sun, lOreal, Neutrogena, Oxa, Bioderma, Nivea, Garnier.

Is it sad that I still have a stash of unused skincare from last years bag? opps LOL!
I don't mind though because I love trying new things when it comes to skincare
and if I'm already going to repurchase things I actually use - then it's worth it, hey?

photo taken from priceline.com.au


Some things I picked up from the sale -




And here's what I got in my skincare bag -


Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

Rosehip Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm 

Lanolips Tinted Lip Ointment 

Swisspers cotton tips

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast 

Zinke Stick 

Rosken Skin Boost Hand Cream

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream (sample)

L'Oréal Revitalift Magic Blur

Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream (sample)

Antipodes Apostle Skin Brightening & Tone Correcting Serum 

Nivea Lip Butter Unscented

Bondi Sands Reusable Self Tanning Mitt

LeTan Fast Tan Instant Foaming Mousse in Dark Bronze

Jergens Daily Lotion Moisturiser 

Pure Paw Paw Ointment 

Innoxa Organic Eye Brightening Cream

Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub 

Avène Thermal Spring Water

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Toner

Dr Lewinn's Multi Moisture Balm

Formula 10.0.6 Keep Me Clean Facial Wipes

Swisspers Spa Mango Wipes

Palmer's Shea Butter Formula 

Sukin Detoxifying Clay Masque

Bioderma Hydrabio Sérum 

Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Mask




As well as some small samples and coupons for free full sized items -
which were really hard to track down - I ended up getting 2 of the 4 things,
after going to 4-5 different Pricelines!




Although I don't believe there is over $400 worth of products within this bag 
I do think it is worth picking up if you are going to spend $69 regardless.
Otherwise, I'm looking forward to trying the L'oreal Magic Blur and the LeTan Fast Tan.


Did you pick up anything from this skincare sale?
I would love to hear your thoughts on these products!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar