Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Special Feelings by Thea

Cool With You by Her's
This perfume is surprising. The bottle is as heavy as a metal brick but, the scent is light, airy, sweet, creamy and inviting. Plus, the price is shocking. Granted, I like to pride myself as a savvy shopper but even my purse was shaken by how little coinage was spilled to catch "Special Feelings". 
Unfortunately, I don't think this scent is widely available as this scent of Thea is not on AaAaperfumes page, plus the perfumes they export are from India and I only found it in one of those stores that have everything from stationery, to knickers, to Tupperware, to mobile phone cases, etc. So, I don't think it's at many outlets. Regardless, just in case you ever do meet up let me give you a little run down. 
Special Feelings is a light sparkly floral baby powdered rose. There is a girthy but gentle quality to it but its more of an ambery tinny base than a dutty musk. It's soft, feminine and has good projection and satisfactory longevity. This is a classy and classic scent that any professional can happily wear in all seasons. Basically, its a nice everyday scent that could be someone's signature especially since it's so *whispers* cheap. Yet, it doesn't "smell cheap" but, deliciously it is. In fact, it's so cheap no one can claim that all they can afford to buy are 2-minute diabolically dysfunctioning body splashes. You deserve more ...
... and if you have £1.99 laying around Special Feelings can be yours (as long as you've found it I guess). 

The longevity isn't as grand as Scandal by Night (monster longevity) but, it's decent and such a nice scent, I bought another to share and I've heard no complaints. It's a warm clean sprightly floral (I detect jasmine) that you could literally wear throughout the day  - gee you could wear this throughout your entire life and not smell out of place. 


Have you tried any Thea perfumes?
What's your most loved cheap scent?

Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar