Hiya lovelies!
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend :-)
Apologies for the delay in posting today's Surprise Sunday post. I'll be off on a holiday from next Sunday onwards hence no Surprise Sunday from next week until I return :-( However to make up for that, the goodies for today's giveaway are a little more than usual!
Oh and also, just for this week, the giveaway will end on Thursday 6th September midnight GMT so I can pick the winners and dispatch the prize before I fly.
What do we have here then? Almost everything that I found cute and something you guys would like. The super colourful palette is a new one by Superdrug. Miner's After Dark Lip glosses are also quite cool with 3D glitter in it. There's also a hair treatment oil as I find many girls ignore using it alongside 24 Karat Gold Dust by Jane Iredale which is such a multi-purpose product.
The winner of last week's Surprise Sunday is Halima from Designer Spray! Congratulations girl :) Email on your way.
As usual to enter, simply leave your name and email address in the comments below.

0 Yorumlar