Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection Haul

 It was pretty much inevitable that I'd buy a few things from this collection, and as I write this, I already have my eye on more things that I want, but most definitely do not need. 
 I bought four things from the collections so far, but have my eye on the Patent Polish lip thing(?) in French Kiss, and lip pencil in Cranberry. This is just a haul post, and there will be posts on each individual item in the future! 
 I bought Kelly's quad which is called Bloody Brilliant (one of my favourite sayings, and something I say at least once a day!), it's a pastel purple theme, and is entirely beautiful! Top L-R Silver Spoon (Velux Pearl), Tickety Boo (Satin), Fizzy Rose (Satin) and Shadowy Lady (Matte-In the mainstream line). 
 I also got Sharon's quad which is full of beautiful, warm neutrals called the Duchess palette. Top L-R Sweet Eyes (Velux Pearl), Sexy Eyes (Velux Pearl), Femme Fatale (Satin) and Embark (Matte-In the mainstream line). I decided to purchase both quads, as I don't own any MAC quads, and don't own either of the mainstream line matte shades from either palette, (the other three shades are all limited edition in both palettes). 
 I bought two of the four lipsticks, and decided to skip on the neutrals as I already have a couple that are similar enough. I decided to get Kelly Yum-Yum which is a play on Candy Yum-Yum, however this lipstick is a satin finish and a little darker. 
I also decided on Dodgy Girl a matte lavender, it was a purchase that was a little out of my comfort zone, but I LOVE IT! I've never wanted to buy a back up of ANYTHING and I'm already thinking about this one! 
These products are available on the MAC website, Selfridges (where I got mine) and Debenhams, as well as on counters as of today (I think!). Seriously, if you're feeling doubtful, go to your local counter and swatch away my friend! 
Yes, to see the two lipsticks you will have to come back MUAHAHA! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar