Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lo Down - Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Concealer

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My favourite foundation when I was younger was the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. It was always so affordable and such a nice foundation. It was recently reformulated and repackaged so I was looking forward to seeing what it was like as I loved the original alot.
The latest version really lives up to my expectations. First off I love the packaging it's so sleek and pretty. I decided to buy both the foundation and concealer. I bought the latter in light and foundation in Vanilla which are the perfect match for my skin tone. I usually go for the shade Vanilla in most brands as I am on the pale side of things.

The formulation is very similar to the original and it smells amazing and looks lovely on your skin giving it a nice healthy glow. I bought these two products on Cloud 10 Beauty's website. My favourite site for buying all my beauty products. They were actually on discount when I purchased them and I think they still are. I got the foundation for €8.95 and the concealer for €6.95 which is really good value so I'd snap them up while you can.

I almost like the newer version more than the old one, sometimes relaunches can let you down but these products certainly didn't.

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar