Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Fun and DIY Mask!


Hope everyone had a great weekend! For those in Australia, we all had a long weekend, but I had to pop into work a couple of times, so I didn't sleep in as much as I would have liked to, but it was really nice anyway, because I got to spend time with some girlfriends!

Aside from that, I got to rearrange my accessories with new hooks and holders, and when I got bored, I drew a mask on my face! Mr Prince did wonder what I was up to - it was simply a matter of surplus makeup and time.


For anyone who might be curious, it's Loud Purple, one of the Ulta3 lip paints, on my lips, and I used a Scandaleyes silver pencil as my outline, and a mix of MAC and Aveda eye accent for the mask itself. The upside is that this has given me some serious ideas for Halloween, and I'm not the least big artistic, unlike my mum, so this was a nice new discovery.


For the long weekend, I also got the chance to change things up a little when it came to my wardrobe. Here's one of the outfits that I wore out for lunch - simple, breezy, and transeasonal. I love my leather jackets! I just can't get enough of them!

I hope you had a good weekend too! What did you get up to?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar