Camilla Bontogon, marketing officer from Megaworld has sent me an invite to a Bloggers Bash at Benefits Salon, Eastwood two weeks ago. The first thing that came to my mind was: "Is that place still alive?" Indeed it still is. I remember seeing that salon often whenever I'm moseying around Cybermall, as mom used to work around the area. I've been meaning to try their services as well, but never really had the chance to. Finally, it's time. It was their first- ever bloggers bash, and I feel honored to be invited.
Benefits Salon has been around for a very long time. If I remember it correctly, it has been there ever since I was in 1st year college! For 5 years, Benefits Salon has built a firm ground in the salon industry by creating lasting relationships with their patrons, turning them from customers into loyalists. In spite of the newer and hipper go- to places at Eastwood, people would still pay the old Cybermall a visit for Benefits Salon.
I got the Hair Coloring treatment and Haircut as my complimentary services. Check it out!
0 Yorumlar