Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh so sparkly nails - Golden rose nail lacquer in #69 NOTD



  • Indoors with out flash 







  • Base & Top Coat
For the base coat I chose Sally Hanson Professional Heat Sealed Base Coat. And for the top coat I used Sally Hansen Super Shine Shiny Top Coat.
  • Nail Polish
  1. I used a minty green nail polish , and applied 2 coats over the base. 
  2. I used multiple coats of Golden rose nail lacquer in #69

I love the combination , its more sparkly in real , You really need a good fast drying top coast with the this  Golden rose nail lacquer . 


Do you like sparkely , glittery nail polishes?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar