Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Bomb Cosmetics French Kiss Clay Mask


I love clay masks! While I'm a big fan of sheet masks (and let's be honest, we all know how much I love them - there's a ton of reviews on my blog!), there's nothing quite as amazing as a clay mask for getting rid of impurities, leaving your skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth.

I picked this little baby up recently, and I've had the chance to use it a few times already and it's gorgeous! This is said to soothe dry skin and clear complexion. 


It comes in a tub, where you have to scoop out a small amount every time you use it. I would ideally prefer a tube for my masks, but this works well enough. You're meant to leave this one for over 5 minutes before washing it off, and I have found this to add a bit of a glow to my skin.

This also has a really gorgeous scent, which makes it super easy to keep on my face! I like that it feels like a bit of aromatherapy while the mask works it's magic on your skin. 


This certainly hasn't contributed to any flare ups of eczema. While I have very normal, generally blemish free skin, I can sometimes have a dry patch just above an eye, and so far, there hasn't been any irritation. Overall, a very satisfying mask to use!

Have you tried anything from Bomb Cosmetics before? What's your favourite mask?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar