Here's a review on MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick
Price: P1,000.00
Bought From: MAC SM Mall of Asia
Other Locations: MAC branches in the following malls: Ayala Center Cebu, Trinoma, New Eastwood Grand Mall, Rustan's Makati, Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Mall, SM Aura Premiere (Soon to open)
THE VERDICT:
Can I throw a party for the world? LOL! Because I am overjoyed to learn that the ever elusive Candy Yum Yum is now part of MAC's permanent lipstick collection. That's one brilliant move right in there, MAC! I've learned about this awesome news during the exclusive MAC Archie's Girls launch in SM MOA. Invited Beauty Bloggers and Press people were given the privilege to purchase items from the said collection before the public launch, but all my hauls were non- Archie stuff and this is one of them. I could only purchase one lipstick (self- imposed shopping spree reduction that time) and it was a battle between this and Boyfriend Stealer. Candy Yum Yum won because I have been dying to get it for so long!
MAC CANDY YUM YUM IN DETAIL
Candy Yum Yum was part of the Quite Cute collection. I was even told that a few minutes after MAC US launched this product in their website, it went sold out! When it was pulled out for a while, a lot of online sellers have been selling this at ridiculous prices-there was even one local ebay seller who was selling it for P2,500.00!
Click READ MORE for the swatches of this universally- flattering fluorescent pink color!
0 Yorumlar