Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May Favorites


May has been an erratic month: There are the days when it's raining and cool, and there are days when it's sunny and frakkin' hot, thus my favorites are comprised of heavy and lightweight products to help me get by that indecisive month.

Smashbox Love Me Blush in Idolize Me

- May was also a busy month for me, and Adore Me came handy because it's such a universal shade-it saves me time from thinking what lip color or eyeshadow to pair it with, not to mention it has superb staying power and doesn't require me to retouch especially when the weather is damp and cool.

 Estée Lauder Invisible Powder

- In an ideal world, you can go out without makeup and people will only see the goodness within you despite your flaws, bags, and marks, but we are in the real world: even if you're on your no-makeup mode and you don't want makeup touching your skin because the weather is insanely hot, you have to. (That is, if you'll go out and have to do some work) Thank God for this Invisible Powder: It improves my skin discreetly and it doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing anything at all.

Click READ MORE and know more about my other favorites!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar