Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector Review

Hey pretties, do you guys suffer from excessive work pressure and sleeplessness. Well I do, and also do suffer from the inevitable under eye circle. I know nothing can be more annoying than a raccoon eye, but what to do? I try different concealers, but this is the first time I am testing a corrector, and that is the Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector .


About Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector:
With a sheer finish, this unique corrector neutralizes dark circles with exclusive color and an ultra-thin formula specifically for the eye zone. In 6 shades, Sheer Eye Zone Corrector cancels the discoloration around the eye based on the skin tone around the cheek. Just-applied finish lasts all day.


Price: $30 Available here
Packaging: Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector comes in a retractable pen format with a brush tip.


My experience: I was given the shade 102 in Light Claire, which is a very light shade. For my skin tone, I guess the Natural ochre would have suited. Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector has a decent packaging. The retracter also squeezes out the required amount without much wastage. The consistency is very sheer and blends in quickly into the skin. This particular shade is lighter so it gives a somewhat greyish cast, which fades with time. The circles are camouflaged to a certain extent. I do not have severe dark circles, but those with major concern can find the corrector too sheer. One thing it does is, it highlights the under eye area quite well, given it a bright look.


The Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector is a decent product if you do not suffer from major darkness around the eyes. For the price I would have expected better results, as minor darkness can be worked on with simple concealer too. I rate it a 4/5.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar