Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Leaving, On a Jet Plane...

At least, I will be, Wednesday evening. The Hubs is staying home.

My son-in-law has an operation on Friday, so I'm going to be staying there for a week or two, to help out with whatever is needed. My mobility is still sub-par, but I should be able to handle the limited amount of driving needed.

I'll be checking in here, but I don't plan on posting as often. My hope is to make some progress with my books - fiction, as well as non-fiction. Well, that, and - I hope - to take in at least ONE Cleveland Indians game. They're at home for the next 2 weeks, so it's likely that I'll be able to manage it. I may spend the cash to get a seat lower down, as I don't want to be trying to manage the cheap seats with a boot and cane.

I was able to get a straight flight, without stops, which will limit my time in transit. If an opportunity to get a better seat, without too much cash spent, comes up, I'm taking it. I'm already on aspirin, to reduce the chances of a blood clot. It's amazing just how many things you have to anticipate going wrong, when you get old.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar