Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SNEAK PEEK: Belle De Jour 2021 Planners and Organization Pads are here!

 SNEAK PEEK: Belle De Jour 2021 Planners and Organization Pads are here morena filipina lifestyle blog

ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD

I came across this quote on Facebook and I'm reminded again of the beauty of the human will-it is fluid and indefatigable, always beaten up, but never defeated, our inner light in the tunnel that gives us that ray of hope so we can always rise and try again.

2020 is a very bad year-there I said it; no sugarcoating anything because really, it is a bad year. But one thing I learned in all my experiences in life is a new day will always come that brings new beginnings, new opportunities, and new possibilities-ALWAYS.

So I look forward starting today; I accept the situation, forgive the conditions that I am in, and I am grateful for whatever blessing and privilege, big or small, that I have and come my way.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar